Viewing all groups that are Public
Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 groups
Why a digital transformation?
- Facilitates the sharing and exchange of knowledge for better understanding of the underlying issues.
- Enhances creativity and innovation in problem solving.
How to accomplish a right digital transformation?
Create an environment that encourages trial and failure to ensure successful digital transformation.
Implement targeted education and training initiatives to improve digital literacy.
“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change” (Charles Darwin)
Why is it necessary to implement sustainable development practices?
- Guarantee basic services, such as food, health, and education, to ensure quality of life.
- Achieve economic, environmental, and socio‐political sustainability through access to clean water, clean energies, and social progress.
How do we achieve it?
- Educate people on the importance of sustainable practices and encourage them to take action.
- Promote sustainable actions and activities in our territory and encourage local economies and the•Promote sustainable actions and activities in our territory, and encourage local economies and the identification of community resources and strengths.
“Sustainable development is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs” (Gro Harlem Brundland) meet their own needs” (Gro Harlem Brundland)
Why do we have to break barriers?
- To get to know each other better and thus establish relationships of trust.
- To respect diversity.
What can we do?
Create action plans to promote all community members to participate in political, economic, and social
activities. Identify strategies to promote social integration through education and to improve health
conditions of those disadvantaged.
“An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity” (Martin Luhter King, Jr.)
Why is internationalisation necessary?
- Learn from different cultures and get the most out of them.
What actions can we work on?
- Promote global thinking and understanding of the diversity of international cultures.
- Built a common adapted language that embraces the diversity of cultures, languages,
“The love of one’s country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border?” (Pau Casals)
Are you sure you want to leave ?